Friday, May 13, 2011

Here For You




Hey there!


I have another quick card for you today! I wanted to break away from the bright colors I have been using lately, and went with a darker feel for this card. It seems like every time I use this set I always end up using brown. For some reason this stamp set just says "brown" to me. So of course I reached for early espresso.. my fav! This is a very simple card and I love how it uses two different kinds of ribbon.




Thanks for stopping by!


------------------------


{supplies}


stamp set: friends 24-7


paper: early espresso, cherry cobbler, very vanilla


ink: early espresso, cherry cobbler


other: cherry cobbler ribbon, early espresso stripped ribbon, scallop trim border punch

1 comment:

  1. I love this color combo. I'm a sucker for red I think. Very pretty. And I love the double ribbon. I need more ribbon. And paper. And ink.

    ReplyDelete