Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend to Friend



Hey there!


Have you had a chance to flip through the *new* mini catalog yet? If not, you need to do that NOW! It is full of super cute stamp sets, awesome color combos and one of my new favorites... *new* embossing powders!!! I haven't ordered anything from the new catalog yet (don't worry, I will!!), so I just grabbed an old friend (Vintage Vogue stamp set) and the three new colors of embossing powders and let my creativity take me away! I don't know that I have ever actually paired Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango together, but it is now my new FAVORITE color combo!! I LOVE being inspired by the awesome creativity in the catalogs! I hope you like this card, and I can guarantee there will be more using this color combo! Can't wait to order my new embossing powders!!!




Thanks for stopping by!




_____________________________




{supplies}


stamp set: vintage vogue, four frames


ink: melon mambo, tangerine tango, wild wasabi


paper: whisper white, melon mambo, tangerine tango, wild wasabi


other: white taffeta ribbon, scallop punch, decorative label punch, pearls,

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog via the thread on SC. I like this card, it's very pretty. I like your style a lot. Consider me a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete