Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flower Fest


Hi there!

I hope you all are having a great day today! I wanted to show you a couple quick cards that I whipped up the other day using the *new* Flower Fest stamp set! You can find this stamp set in the new Summer Mini Catalog! I made two cards using the same concept and colors, but changed it up just a bit on each card.



I loved making a cute background with the leaf stamp on the Wild Wasabi paper. It was a fun way to add some pizzaz to the card! I hope you enjoyed todays cards! Remember you can always order online 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website here!


Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------------

{supplies)

top card

stamp set: flower fest

paper: melon mambo, wild wasabi, whisper white

ink: melon mambo, wild wasabi

other: scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop border punch, big shot, polka dots embossing folder, sponge


bottom card

stamp set: flower fest

paper: melon mambo, wild wasabi, whisper white

ink: melon mambo, wild wasabi

other: scallop trim border punch, sponge, rhinestones, corner rounder



No comments:

Post a Comment