Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi there! I hope everyone is having a great day so far! I really wanted to make a blue card for today. I just love Marina Mist and Baja Breeze. Especially when they are together on a card. I don't have nearly enough stamp sets that could be used for "boy cards", but this set is perfect for it! I absolutely love this set! This card is so simple and minimal! I love it when you can just whip a card together in no time! I threw in a little linen thread to add a touch of a masculine feel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
---------------------------------
{supplies}
stamp set: pocket sihlouettes
paper: marina mist, baja breeze, whisper white
ink: marina mist, baja breeze
other: linen thread, modern label punch, word window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment