Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak Peek 1

The first of many monthly card classes is just days away! I have been working hard, creating fun new projects for the big night! Here is a sneak peek of 4 of the 8 cards we will be making this Friday night!

friday, feb 25
5-9 pm
bozeman library, large meeting room
$15.00 or FREE with a minimum $20 order from the catalog!

Bring a friend or two, come and relax, and get crafty while hanging out with friends! I know there are a few of you out there with a FREE card class pass.. come and bring those passes! If you don't have a FREE card class pass.. ask me how to get one of your own! As always, I will have a fun little giveaway! Please RSVP so I can make sure to have plenty of supplies for everyone!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait for Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment