Thursday, February 24, 2011

Second Sneak Peek!

Tomorrow is the big day! Card class day! Here are more sneak peeks of three more of the cards we will be making! Now, if you can count, which I'm sure most of you can, you will notice there are only sneak peeks for 7 cards.. but the class is for 8 cards... well, I have ordered a fun new stamp set that I want to use for the class. This stamp set will be delivered to me today, so it will be a quick last minute add on! I can't wait for the UPS guys to show up at my door! I can't wait to start getting crafty with my new stamp set!
-
Don't forget the card class is tomorrow
FRIDAY, FEB 25.
5-9 PM
BOZEMAN LIBRARY, LARGE MEETING ROOM
$15 fee OR minimum $20 order from the Stampin' Up catalog!
-
I really hope to have a great turn out for some crafty time with some friends!
-
ALSO!! Don't forget it is Sale-A-Bration time!!!
For every $50 Stampin' Up purchase, you get a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!! If you spend $100, you get TWO FREE items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, so you better take advantage of this great deal while you can! It only comes around once a year!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment