Thursday, February 3, 2011

Punch Bunch

I just got another shipment of Sale-A-Bration products the other day. I am now the owner of the Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch! This is such a great set! I love how all the stamps coordinate with a punch! Such a time saver! This card is so simple, and looks so cute! Along with my Sale-A-Bration shipment, I ordered an embossing folder for my big shot! See the cute polka dots on the rich razzleberry paper? I LOVE my embossing folder! Just a reminder that from now until March 31, for every $50 order, you get a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! You don't want to miss out on this!
--------------------------------
{supplies}
paper: whisper white, rich razzleberry, rose red
ink: rose red
stamps: punch bunch
other: scallop circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, perfect polka dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment