Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Plum For You

Hi there! Here is a quick and super easy card that I made today. I used the Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Labels. I have this set in clear mount, so what I did was randomly place the three label stamps on my large clear block, inked it all up, then stamped all the stamps at once. I think I stamped it two or three times to fill the piece of paper. I love the randomness of that technique. This set is really growing on me. The great thing about this set is that the three label stamps coordinate perfectly with three of Stampin' Up's punches! Love that! Hope you enjoy today's card. Thanks for stopping by! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{supplies}
paper: very vanilla, perfect plum, pale plum
stamps: vintage labels
ink: perfect plum, chocolate chip
other: chocolate chip satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This one is probably one of my favorites. The colors, the stamps - I just love it.

    ReplyDelete