Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Father


Here is a nice Father's Day card that I made the other day. I don't have very many masculine type stamp sets. I thought Pocket Silhouettes would be nice. I used the curly tag label from Vintage labels and stamped the silhouette inside then punched it all out with the curly label punch. The sentiment is from Well Scripted. I did a little sponging around the edges to soften it up. I really like this card. Pleasing to look at. I think I say this every time but... I really really love the Vintage Labels stamp set. It happens to be free (until March 31) when you spend $50 on Stampin' Up products. Thanks for stopping by!
---------------------------------------------
{supplies}
stamps: Vintage Labels, Pocket Silhouettes, Well Scripted
paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
ink: Whisper White, Soft Suede
other: Curly Label punch, hemp twine

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like this one! I like how it looks like framed silhouette art.

    ReplyDelete