Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Krafty


Hello everyone! Just a quick little card I made today. It is hard to see, but I used the Friendly Words jumbo wheel in versa mark all over the background of this card. It is actually quite nice in person. I am waiting for a big a package from Stampin' Up to come in the mail. I'm just itchin' to break out all of the new stuff. So I guess my newest of the old will have to do until that package arrives. I colored the flowers in Rose Red using a blender pen and went over the leaves and stem with the VersaMarker. Thanks for stopping by! Maybe next time I will have some new stamps to show off! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies
Paper: kraft
Ink: versamark, whisper white, black stazon, rose red
Stamps: friends 24-7, friendly words jumbo wheel
Other: rose red ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be lame and comment on how well the background you chose compliments your card. That's the backward brain of mine coming out. I wish I were closer to you so I could come and make cards with you. I've been working hard on getting Sariah's baby book up to date (I'm making it myself) and I really wish I had your input. You're much better at this stuff than I am.

    ReplyDelete