Monday, January 18, 2010

Congrats!

Hello everyone!!
I have spent most of the today getting paper crafty - gotta love those days! Here is one of the cards I made today. I absolutely LOVE the new Specialty Designer Series Paper Sending Love Specialty from Stampin' Up! Every sheet has beautiful sparkles all over which create great texture. I am totally hoarding this paper. I bought it to use in the next card class, but am finding out that I keep limiting the amount that I want to use. It is all Valentines-y, red, pink, and sparkles! Love it! It also coordinates with the new With All My Heart stamp set! Which also coordinates with the new Extra Large Fancy Flower punch!!! So much matchy matchy - gotta love that. ;) And don't you just love the new trim border punch found in the Sale-A-Bration catalog??! Anyway... back to the card. I thought this card would be perfect for a wedding or a new little baby girl. I also tried out the poofy flower technique. Turned out ok. Thanks for stopping by!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Supplies}
stamps: with all my heart, well scripted
ink: pretty in pink, chocolate chip
paper: kraft, very vanilla, pretty in pink, send love specialty dsp
other: vintage button, hemp twine, scallop trim border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment