Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Post


I have been making so many cards and papercraft projects lately that I decided to join the papercrafting blog world. My poor hubby has to hear about my latest color combo, my newest cool find, and I'm sure he could care less (although he does a good job at pretending). My two little girls are always in awe of my latest card. Now I get to show them to the world! I hope you enjoy! Sorry about the photos. I am not good at getting good pictures, but I am working on it.


I made this card with a special friend in mind. :) I did a little distressing on this one. I'm headed to the post office today to send this baby off. Hope she likes it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{A True Friend 1 supplies}
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Lovely Flowers DSP
Stamps: For All You Do
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Other: Melon Mambo ribbon
{A True Friend 2 supplies}
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: For All You Do
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Other: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, lemon vintage button, hemp twine, vintage brads

1 comment:

  1. I like how you waved the ribbon and stapled it. It's very cute. Glad you got your blog going.

    ReplyDelete