Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To You


So, I was going through all of my scrapbooking stuff and reorganizing everything when I came across some leftover paper I had stamped once upon a time. This paper didn't have a place in my newly organized stash, so I needed to use it up. I am trying to keep all of my scraps a little more organized these days, so I came to the conclusion that I need to use up all of my stamped scrap that I have, before it gets put away never to be found again. I am just really loving the new Stampin' Up In Colors this year. So girly :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Supplies}
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Verry Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Damask Designs, Lovely Flowers
Other: Rich Razzleberry ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I really, really like this one. I will definitely be copying it. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete