Thursday, August 16, 2012

Card Making Fundraiser!

Join us for a Card Making Fundraiser for Jordan Brown!

When: Tuesday, Sept 18
Where: Three Forks LDS Church
Time: 7:00 pm

  Each person can pay $10 to make four super-cute homemade cards!  ALL proceeds will go directly to Jordan.  Young Women are also invited to attend!  All supplies will be provided.  It will be a fun night for all!!

Below are the cards we will be making! 

(View Jordan's story here)










I will also be donating all profits from any Stampin' Up orders I receive that night!  I will have catalogs available, or you can view the catalog here!



3 comments:

  1. Captivating designs, shades are going perfectly well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Your blog and projects are lovely. I am your newest FOLLOWER and hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    Louise

    ReplyDelete