Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Father's Day

With Father's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share the Father's Day card that I made this year for the special Father's in my life. This card is so simple, easy and masculine. Sometimes those masculine cards are hard to create. So if your struggling this year to come up with a Father's Day card, just make one like mine! Very simple! This card also gave me the opportunity to use up some more of my favorite Early Espresso striped ribbon (which will no longer be available after June 30). :(

*Remember there are only a few more weeks left to snatch up some of your favorite stamp sets and accessories before the retire forever! You can see what is retiring here!

Thanks for stopping by!
--------------------------------
{supplies}
stamp set: pocket silhouettes, teeny tiny wishes
paper: crumb cake, very vanilla, early espresso
ink: early espresso
other: early espresso striped ribbon, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment