Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Is Blossoming

Hi There! I have a couple cute cards I whipped up this morning! I saw these cute cards here and just HAD to give them a try since I just bought the Square Lattice texture folder. I love how this particular embossing folder gives it a quilted look. Perfect for beautiful Mother's Day cards! Now, pay particular attention to the Designer Series Paper in both of the cards. Don't recognize it? Well, that's because it is a sneak peek of some DSP coming out in the new 2011-2012 Catalog!!! This paper is so pretty! Between both of the cards I made, I used every print in the pack! Also, did you notice the frames I used for my sentiment? That stamp set is also a sneak peek of an awesome set coming out in the new catalog!! I am soooo in love with this set!! I think it will probably be my favorite for quite some time! It also coordinates perfectly with the Decorative Label Punch, which is also a MUST HAVE punch! So many new things!! So fun to create with!!! Now through the end of April YOU can actually buy this awesome Paisley Petals DSP and Four Frames stamp set! Get it before anybody else!


Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products, and you become elegable to purchase both the Four Frames stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper!


Host a $350 workshop and you get the Four Frames stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cards! I love how you let more of the base card showing. Really sets off the squares nicely. I just got my sneak peaks in today, so I'll give yours a try. TFS!

    ReplyDelete