Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Build a Blossom Jar

This Build a Blossom Jar has been floating around in my head for about two weeks. I have finally found the time to get it out! I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!

The larger flower fits perfectly on top of this jar I bought from the store. What a perfect hostess gift, wouldn't you say? This jar will be a contribution to my Build a Blossom display I am making for an awesome open house my sister and I are doing! I can't wait to create more with the Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating Blossom Petals Punch for my display! You can find the Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals Punch in the Occassions Mini Catalog out now!
Also, there are only a few weeks left of Sale-A-Bration! Don't forget that for every $50 you spend, you get a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!! You better get your orders in before this wonderful promotion ends on March 31!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
---------------
{supplies}
stamp set: build a blossom
ink: perfect plum, very vanilla, pear pizzaz
paper: perfect plum, very vanilla, pear pizzaz
other: blossom petal punch, pear pizzaz ribbon, crochet ribbon, linen thread, jar

2 comments:

  1. Darling idea! Thanks for sharing! I am now following you from Utah.
    Stacie
    http://www.stampingwithstacie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete