Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Perfect Handmade Holiday

Create Amazing cards, Beautiful packaging and Cherished gifts this holiday season!
From now through December 16, choose from several different holiday bundles containing georgous Stampin' Up! products - perfect for creating cards, gift packaging, and gifts - and ALL at 20% off!

I know I am going to take advantage of this sale.. are you? I've looked through the Big Catalog and the Holiday Mini Catalog and I have decided that I am in love with Bells & Boughs. The Designer Paper that coordinates with that set is beautiful! I love the vintage-ness of it all! Lucky for me it is all 20% off!!! Couldn't get any better than that! If you would like to place your holiday order just email me, or you can order online, just click the "shop now" link on the right and start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment