Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank You


Hey there!
One of my favorite kind of cards to make are Thank You cards. I love sending them out to let people know that I am grateful for them. For that reason, I make lots of them. This is a card that I had floating around in my head for a while. I accidentally stumbled upon the color combo when I had a few scraps thrown together in a pile. Sometimes that is the best way to discover new color combos. :) The colors I used are Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso. I knew that I wanted to use the Vintage Vogue stamp set with this color combo. Of course I *had* to use my new crocheted ribbon... LOVE IT!!! I really love how this card turned out. I am still so excited about the new color renovation. Stampin' Up! has so many great new colors to choose from! :) Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
-----------------------------------------------
{supplies}
stamps: vintage vogue, because i care
ink: early espresso, daffodil delight, baja breeze
paper: baja breeze, very vanilla
other: crochet ribbon, vintage button, linen thread

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! I, too, love the crochet ribbon, but for some reason I'm hoarding it right now. Shame on me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! Following you now through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!

    I'm a new follower from SC.

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! I'm now following from SC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredibly sweet!!!!!
    awesome colors!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that curly vine image :) Nice stuff! Following you thru SC. I'm at www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete