Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Couple of Fun Projects


Hey there! Here are a couple of fun projects that I made for a couple of friends. First is a Birthday box filled with some yummy Ferrero Rocher chocolates. I printed off a template for the box on the Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay cardstock. Then I went to town decorating the top of the box. I used my new Vintage Vogue stamp set. This is the first time I used this set... so much fun! The sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set.


Here is a view of the top of the box. I decorated it as if it were a card front... so fun. Love the colors too!

Here is a little peek of what is inside. Lucky for me, the chocolates fit perfectly inside! Doesn't it look so pretty? This is a fun way to wish someone a Happy Birthday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next is a Thank You card that I made to fit some candy bars inside. What better way to show your appreciation than to show it with candy!!!
Here is the front. Just slide off the ribbon and....


Mmm. Yummy candy bars! I had a lot of fun making these two projects! Maybe one of these projects will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing! Thanks for stopping by! :)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{happy birthday supplies}
stamps: vintage vogue, well scripted
ink: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, bermuda bay, soft suede
paper: soft suede, bermuda bay, whisper white, rich razzleberry
other: vintage buttons, hemp twine, crushed curry ribbon


{thank you supplies}
stamps: with all my heart
ink: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, bermuda bay
paper: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, bermuda bay, whisper white
other: bermuda bay ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks mighty familiar...:) I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the bars were soooo yummy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete