Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Tag


While I was sitting at my desk making cards today, my sister Nikki called. Nikki was on a shopping trip for a baby gift for her friends new baby boy, Tag. After she had found a gift she asked me if I would make her a card to go along with the gift. Of course I would! I love making cards that are actually for a purpose. Most of my cards sit in a box and wait to be mailed out to someone. Her gift she bought is orange, so I made an orange card to go along with it. I love the way it turned out. This layout is a really good layout. Easy and appealing- in my opinon. Anyway, I thought it turned out super cute.
------------------------------------------------------------------
{Celebrate suppiles}
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Damask Designs
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze
Other: Baja Breeze ribbon, vintage buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment